So You Think You Can WORK IT at PERVERSE?
We’re always looking for happy, intelligent, savvy, clever, confident, and ingeniously stylish people to make our team the best.
It’s also INSPIRING. As a PERVERSEian, you may have the opportunity to actively partner in our 1:1:1 initiative, making an impact alongside likeminded team members who know that good business means giving back.
PERVERSE sunglasses celebrates individualism and creativity in every aspect of our business. We challenge lackluster thinking, encourage problem solving, and empower driven, passionate, and unique people to help pave the way of how we do business. We encourage autonomy and provide an engaging and inspiring environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing, innovative, and revolutionary brand, then we want to hear from you!
Think you’re ready to become a PERVERSEian? Check out the career opportunities available below. If you see something that matches your expertise, please email your resume to email@example.com.
calling all models & photographers who are a little PERVERSE
PERVERSE Delight Agent (PDA)
Your Mission as a PERVERSE Delight Agent
Obsessed with Sunglasses? Then We Need You!! Fashionistos and Fashionistas, this is what you’ve been dreaming of: A career where you can show off your savvy customer service skills, ingenious fashion sense, and so-happy smiling face. Get in the ground floor and grow with us at PERVERSE sunglasses.
We are rapidly growing and opening all new, seriously stunning retail spaces designed for your people-pleasing ways to flourish. This isn't just about selling -- this is about matching, styling, delighting, and satisfying a fan base who craves crazy-sexy-cool sunnies--all while indulging your own sunglasses habit.
Retail Sales Associate (AKA Sunglass Stylist) - Position Requirements
- Happy, smart, savvy, clever, stylish, confident, genuine and a passion for style and expression.
- Generously kind with a passion to serve and provide exceptional customer service.
- Retail and customer service experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Responsible, dependable and flexible in order to cover unexpected work shifts.
- High School education is required.
- We are looking for both full-time and part-time candidates to work at our Topanga, Culver City and Hollywood stores – opening soon! Please send your resume to